Shall we fix a time for a talk?
我们能定个时间谈谈吗?
All right.
可以。
Im a foreign trade worker of the China National Textiles Import and Export Corporation.
我是中国纺织品进出口公司的业务员。
I was assigned to negotiate business with you.
公司委托我和你们具体洽谈业务。
Let me introduce you. This is Mr. White.
我先给您介绍一下,这位是怀特先生。
Not too bad. Thank you.
还可以。
You must take a rest today and we can talk about our business tomorrow.
今天您先休息休息,业务的事咱们明天再谈。
Fine.
好的。
Arent you Mr. Smith from the U.S.?
您是从美国来的史密斯先生吧?。
Yes, I am.
是的。
Yes, I am.
我就是。
I work in the China National Machinery Import and Export Corporation.
我在中国机械进出口公司工作。
Whats your name, please?
您贵姓?
My name is Zhang.
我姓张。
Did you have a good journey?
您一路上还好吧?
|